martes, enero 05, 2010

Two lovers

Letra de mi tercera canción / Lyrics of my third song...

I decide to love you
And therefore I choose to live.

No need to say
How much you mean to me.

Drowned stars, for you this city,
For you the world is shaped,
For you the sea, my sorrow, my pity,
And so on till the end.

Did you ever were mine?
Just be my company!
I know you well, you’ll be fine:
Unbearable sorrow
There won’t be tomorrow.


I decide to leave you
And therefore I choose to surrender.

No need to say I’ve to live through,
Some words last forever.

Drowned empires, for you two lovers,
For you both liars, for you the night is given,
For you’re not mine, I’m not your owner,
Nothing is fine nor can be –for us- forgiven.

Did you ever felt October’s windy name?
Of those days I just remember the rain,
Your hair leading the horizon, the sea,
A pair of pictures and in them: you and me.

No hay comentarios.: